Friday, July 11, 2008

Introducktion

Hear ye, hear ye! Welcome to ye royale bloggue of the tropical globetrotter, Monsieur DesRosiers!

I'd like to thank my one of my female friends, let's call her Er-rational, for giving me the idea for this travel bloggue by starting one of her own when she was in Australia. Hopefully I'll find the time (and monies for internet minutes) to entertain you all while entertaining myself.

Accomodations in University Hall require my attention right now; I'll return to discuss ideas (delusions?) for backpacking through the glorious Ozzy Outback, the Pacific Islands, and Southeast Asian nations, catching kangaroos, koalas, fish, lingo, and diseases along the way. Oooh rah Overseas Student Health Coverage.

Oh, and also soon to come: The Great Platypus Hunt (TGPH), thanks to RxansKnife.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you get stranded in the outback it is safe to drink your pee so that you don't die of thirst!